Fluxuan Forum

Fluxuan Linux, small, fast 32 / 64 bit Operating System.

You are not logged in.

#1 30-03-2024 22:39:39

Fluxuan
Administrator
Website
LinuxSafari

Daedalus Unleashed - Fluxuan Linux v5

Fluxuan-Daedalus-6b5a821a.png

Fluxuan Daedalus - Introducing Qutebrowser and Streamlined Functionality

In the latest Fluxuan Daedalus release, users can expect a refreshing take on Linux functionality.
One standout addition is Qutebrowser, offering a streamlined browsing experience without the bloat.
But the improvements don't stop there. Fluxuan Daedalus introduces a convenient tiling window option, perfect for multitasking efficiency.

One of the key focuses of this release is maintaining the simplicity and speed Fluxuan is known for.
With an automatic Fluxbox menu update feature, users can seamlessly navigate their installed programs without unnecessary complications.
Even with new program installations or removals, Fluxuan Daedalus remains as fast and straightforward as ever.
Discover a Linux experience that prioritizes efficiency with Fluxuan Daedalus.

Changes

PcmanFM was replaced by Thunar
Qutebrowser as default
Removed mostly all bloating so you can get a very minimal system !
Arandr for managing screen size
Conky for Keybindings / Info and Time

NEW INSTALLER - so it can be as simple as possible to install .

Enjoy the new Fluxuan Daedalus!

#2 02-04-2024 12:52:23

ceeslans
LinuxFirefox 115.0

Re: Daedalus Unleashed - Fluxuan Linux v5

Thanks! I was awaiting this fresh daedalus-based v5-build. Looking forward to try out the tiling window option !

#3 02-04-2024 17:48:41

Fluxuan
Administrator
Website
DebianFirefox 124.0

ceeslans wrote:

Thanks! I was awaiting this fresh daedalus-based v5-build. Looking forward to try out the tiling window option !

Hey there ceeslan , Welcome !
I am glad to see that you are intrested , i hope you will enjoy this release and many more !

Thank you for being there !

#4 09-04-2024 15:11:00

chour
LinuxSeaMonkey 2.53

Hi all!
The long-awaited update! At first the black screen is scary, and it seems that this is an on terminal release, but I read the instructions, changed the wallpaper and appearance (theme) - the system is familiar. Less than 800 packages on board, an interesting browser, memory - 150mb, a minimum of programs - this is a wide field for your preferences, settings, programs, fantasies!
smile

Citizen of the world linux

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer